The Section of Colon and Rectal Surgery in the Division of General Surgery at Washington University School of Medicine provides comprehensive care for patients with diseases of the colon, rectum and anus.
The focus of our surgeons is to provide up-to-the-minute care in all aspects of colon and rectal surgery, with particular interests in colon and rectal cancer, inflammatory bowel disease and benign anorectal disorders. Washington University colorectal surgeons have special expertise in laparoscopic colon surgery, offering this treatment for colon and rectal cancer, diverticulitis, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, colon polyps, rectal prolapse and chronic constipation.
Working as part of a leading academic medical center, an integrated team of colon and rectal surgeons, gastroenterologists, oncologists and radiologists works together to provide the best possible care for patients in the St. Louis region and beyond.
Learn more about the range of conditions and the treatments offered by Washington University colorectal surgeons.
- Center for Advanced Medicine (Barnes-Jewish Hospital and Siteman Cancer Center)
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Siteman Cancer Center West County
- Center for Advanced Medicine South County
- Siteman Cancer Center South County
- For appointments, call (314) 454-7177, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- By appointment